- Conway Area Humane Society has the potential to raise a lot of donations next Friday!
- Kris Rotonda, shelter pet celebrity and founder of Jordan’s Way, will be hosting a four hour live stream fundraising event through the CAHS Facebook page.
- Kris’ events are known to be highly engaging, entertaining, unexpected, and successful at raising large amounts of money for shelter animals.
- Jordan’s Way was created after Kris’ beloved dog passed away in 2018. Prior to adoption,
Jordan had spent her entire life in a shelter.
- Kris made a promise to honor Jordan’s life by helping shelter animals get support and recognition they need to get adopted.
Mark your calendars for an entertaining and important night! Next Friday, nationally recognized shelter animal advocate Kris Rotunda will be hosting a four hour live stream from the Conway Area Humane Society Facebook page. Kris, founder of Jordan’s Way, is known across the country for his highly engaging, unusual, and unexpected live fundraising events. Featured on Animal Planet, the Hallmark Channel and more, Kris inspires and enacts real change. From pies in the face to pushups, or sitting in dog kennels and playing with shelter puppies, Kris does not fail to entertain. His energetic fundraisers typically bring in tens of thousands of dollars! He will do whatever it takes for viewers to donate and “Clear the Shelters” through fundraising and adoption.
This event is being held on the CAHS Facebook page from 6-10pm on Friday, May 21st. Viewers will be encouraged to interact with Kris, react to his zany behavior, meet some incredible animals and donate to a worthy cause.
Kris lives to support animal adoption and the endless amount of joy and meaning that animals bring to our lives. Jordan’s Way was created after Kris’ dog Jordan passed away from cancer in 2018. Jordan and Kris spent eleven beautiful years together as best friends. Previous to adoption, Jordan had spent her entire life in an animal shelter. After Jordan’s passing, Kris pledged to do whatever it takes to make sure adopted animals are given the recognition and support they need to find loving forever homes.
The Conway Area Humane Society is a nonprofit animal rescue organization serving eighteen towns and communities in Mount Washington Valley and beyond. CAHS rescues and adopts out hundreds of animals each year. They also provide educational outreach, programming, and critical support during emergencies. This work is made possible by community support. Jordan’s Way is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization. You can learn more about Kris’ efforts on his website and Youtube channel.